"We don't believe shoes or clothing are a significant source of transmission," - Dr. Vincent Hsu, MPH, board-certified internal medicine, infectious diseases, and preventative medicine physician. According to Hsu, there have been no documented cases of transmission of the novel coronavirus via clothing and shoes at this point.The health and safety of our customers and employees is a top priority for us. We will be implementing the following health and safety guidelines in every store:
- Limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at a time
- Maintaining social distancing
- Continuous cleaning and sanitizing of all touch surfaces and fitting rooms
- All clothing that has been tried on will be put aside for a period of time and then steamed before being put back
- Contactless transactions
- Curbside pickups for online orders
We will continue to monitor and comply with the restrictions and guidelines put in place by local governments and will post updates on our website and social media.