COVID-19 STORE REOPENING UPDATE
"We don't believe shoes or clothing are a significant source of transmission," - Dr. Vincent Hsu, MPH, board-certified internal medicine, infectious diseases, and preventative medicine physician. According to Hsu, there have been no documented cases of transmission of the novel coronavirus via clothing and shoes at this point.
WE'VE MISSED YOU!
We are very grateful for everyone's continued support during these hard times, and we are so excited to welcome everyone back into our stores!
As we begin to re-open the health and safety of our customers and employees is a top priority for us. We will be implementing the following health and safety guidelines in every store:
- Limiting the number of customers allowed in the store at a time
- Maintaining social distancing
- Continuous cleaning and sanitizing of all touch surfaces and fitting rooms
- All clothing that has been tried on will be put aside for a period of time and then steamed before being put back
- Contactless transactions
- Curbside pickups for online orders
Purchases made IN STORE between March 10th – 19th can be returned until June 2nd, as long as they meet our current return/exchange policy standards.
Purchases made ONLINE during our store closures are eligible for exchange or store credit until June 18th , as long as they meet our current return/exchange policy standards. We do not offer refunds on online orders.
If you are returning or exchanging a purchase in store, please have your item(s) in a bag where they will remain in quarantine for at least 24 hours.